Gimbal dampening system V5
Gimbal dampening system for gimbals mounted under frame.
Universal dampening system mounted under the copter frame, it can be used with:
- our V2 Medium size BLDC gimbal
- "your gimbal" mounted directly to the 3-axis motor,
- "your gimbal" mounted to 3-axis reinforced mount with BIG main bearing,
You can use this dampening system with two, three or four dampeners under each arm.
For 2-axis gimbal with smaller camera like Sony Nex two dampeners (8 total) is enough.
- one big Aluminum plate 3mm thick,
- four 1.4mm G10 plates,
- 16pcs silicone dampeners, (dampening is capable to install of 20 dampeners, more available here)
- 4pcs of 30mm aluminium spacers,
- screws, washers etc
Pictures shows Fiberglass top plate but this set contains aluminum plate instead.